Coaching is the only human operating system that can realise, accelerate and sustain leadership. The creation of leaders who coach is a purposeful activity and requires specific development and structured training.
Coach development and training can take a number of forms:
- facilitate productive, encouraging conversations that positively impact results and increase the pace of innovation,
- harness the individual and collective capabilities at all levels of the organisation to access the full range of ideas and knowledge available.
- for teams that are newly forming, have new leadership or are accommodating new members after a restructure or adjustment
- to support and coach the team leader to accelerate team performance through aligned attention to a common goal
- to embed change in a consistent fashion across an organisations, whilst leveraging the collective wisdom and support of the group.
- as a follow up to any kind of training by holding focus on goal setting, accountability, and action thus supporting retention and application of learning.